Advanced IP Scanner is a fast, reliable, and easy-to-use network scanner for analyzing local area networks (LAN) for Windows. The collection of information, including IP and MAC addresses, takes place in a matter of seconds. The program scans all devices on the network, provides access to shared folders and FTP servers, and allows you to remotely turn on and manage computers via Radmin.
Easy access to network folders
Remote access via RDP and Radmin
Determining MAC addresses
Remote computer switching on and off
Export to CSV
Quick Start — no installation required
Save the list
Saves a list of all the PCs from the current tab. The file can be saved in .xml, html, .csv.
- you can save it from the context menu — click «Save selected»;
- from the main menu — «File => Save as…».
Upload a list
You can use your PC list and upload it to your Favorites. To do this, use only .xml files, other formats are not read.
- Main Menu = > «File => Upload to Favorites».
Toolbar — Class C Subnet
This function allows you to set the initial IP address as ***.***.***.0 and the last IP as ***.***.***.255, where «* * * » is the current value of the entered IP.
- Toolbar = > «Class C Subnet» button
Toolbar — The subnet of this computer
You can set the start and last IP according to your subnet mask.
- toolbar = > » IP » button
Tools — Ping
Opens the terminal with the command «ping» to the remote PC.
- context menu = > «Tools => Ping»
- Main menu = > «Actions => Tools => Ping»
Tools — Tracert
This is a terminal window with the trace command to trace the route to the remote PC.
- Context Menu => Tools => Tracert;
- Main Menu => Actions => Tools => Tracert.
Tools — Telne
Launches a terminal window that shows the connection to the computer via the standard Telnet port
- context menu => Tools => Telnet
- main menu => Tools => Telnet
Tools — SSH
You can connect to the selected device using an SSH client. The client is specified in the «Settings => Options => Advanced» window.
- context menu => Tools => SSH
- main menu => Actions => Tools => SSH
Options — Performance
In order to scan the device several times, you need the «High scan accuracy» option. This takes longer, but significantly improves the accuracy of the scan.
You can change the scan speed yourself. Depending on the position of the slider, the CPU and network load increases or decreases.
To save the settings, click «OK».
- main menu — Settings => Options => Performance.
Options — Resources
This section allows you to select the resources that will be scanned. The less is selected, the faster the scan will be.
«OK» — saves the settings.
- main Menu = > «Settings => Options => Resources»
Options — Advanced
In this section, you will see additional program settings: automatic update check, select SSH client, Telnet client, FTP client, HTTP client. + you can enable the use of the portable version of Radmin Viewer and specify the path for it.
You can enable color alternation in the table.
- main menu — Settings => Options => Advanced
Shutting down the computer
Allows you to turn off the PC remotely. Of course, if you have rights.
- main Menu — Actions = > Disable
- Context Menu — Disable
- Toolbar — «Turn off computers» button
When you click the «Disable» button, you will see the following window where you can select the checkboxes you need.
- Forced shutdown
- Message — will show the user in the window «your computer will be restarted».
Cancel remote shutdown
Allows you to cancel a remote shutdown for the selected devices.
Sends this command to the selected devices. This command will only work for those PCs for which the MAC addresses were determined.
- main menu — Actions => Wake-on-LAN
- context menu — Wake-On-LAN
- toolbar — Wake-On-LAN button
View your computer
- main menu — Actions = > View
- context menu — View
- toolbar — «View» button
Connect via HTTP
Connects to the selected PC via the HTTP protocol using a browser of your choice. The desired client is specified in the Options => Advanced window. If no client is specified, the default client is used.
- main menu — Actions = > HTTP
- list of computers — expand the PC by double — clicking the mouse, click
- HTTR toolbar — HTTP button
Connect via HTTPS
Similar to the previous point, just click on the HTTPS icon
Connect via FTP
Allows you to connect to your computer via FTP using a browser. You can set any FTP client.
- main menu — Action = > FTP device
- list — open the PC by double — clicking the mouse, then open the » FTP «
- toolbar => button
Connect via Radmin
Run radmin to connect to the device.
- main menu — Actions => Radmin
- Context Menu => Radmin
Connect via Remote Desktop Protocol
Developed by Microsoft, a protocol for remote access. It provides a graphical interface through which you can work remotely on the device via a network connection.
Connects to the selected PC via the RDP protocol
- main menu — Action => RDP
- context menu-RDP
- list of computers — double-click the PC shortcut, double-click RDP.